This blog was made for school. This is mostly for reading but also for recent events that had happen. enjoy! :)
Saturday, February 26, 2011
boy book
in class we are reading a book from the different gender, Well the book I got is called "Crispen" it about this boy who is live in the medieval time and is a nobody because he had no farther an back then they said that you had your farther name and rank but since his farther died before he was born thank to the plague he had no name. well after his mother died he find out most of his life and go on to a life risking adventure. well so far it really good and I would rate it a Emily osment. oh and because this would be too easy if i had to just write what the book about. I will tell you what i thought this book was going to be like well I read a couple or more boys books but I'm not into adventures "boy" books, but i guess i should give those book a second look. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good to know your opinion can change, L, that's what this exercise is all about! Well done! :-D M. Price
ReplyDelete